Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. With strong visibility, a smooth ride, precise mast positioning and low-effort steering, the VL series is designed from the ground up to be easy and comfortable to operate.
- Pneumatic tires reduce vibration, for a comfortable ride even over rough surfaces
- Drop Battery Box design provides low seat position and low step height, reducing operator effort for entry and exit
- Large, textured grab handles
- Seat-side thumb-activated directional controls
- Open floor plate design for up to 18% more floor space
- Extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Precisely positioned seat enhances visibility through the mast
VL series is packed full of performance-enhancing features.
- Operator-selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to the application and operator skill level
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift/lower speeds
- Zero-turn radius steer axle and dual AC drive motors enable a tight turning radius, improving manoeuvrability and productivity
Low cost of operation
Ownership costs account for most of the cost of lift truck ownership, including periodic maintenance, repairs, power costs, brakes and other items. To help you save time and money, Yale engineered the VL with a focus on lowering truck operating expenses, reducing maintenance costs and extending maintenance intervals.
- On-board diagnostics for fast troubleshooting
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- CANbus technology that reduces wiring and connections
- Battery side extraction (optional) with rollers and new low-profile side gate with a quick release mechanism for quick, efficient battery access and charging
- Power-assist braking automatically utilizes traction motor braking in proportion to operator brake pedal pressure to reduce braking demand and extend component life
Load Capacity: 2200-3500kg
Load Centre: 500mm
Power Source: 80V / 560Ah(V/Ah) – 80V / 700Ah(V/Ah)