Low-level, light weight, self-propelled machines like the nano SP range offer an even more productive alternative to push-arounds in the right application.
Where the user has many repositions through the working day, or regular movement when elevated, then self-propelled offers the convenience of not having to descend to move or not having to step out of the platform to move.
NON POWERED LIFTS
The JLG EcoLift Series are a major step change in low-level access. It’s so easy, fast and efficient to use, it’s intuitive. Just step in and turn the handle. And you don’t need power; no batteries to charge or mains power consumption.
- Ability to use both hands on the job rather than needing to maintain three points of contact using ladders
- No need to build and dismantle, so no set up time, simply push in place and use
- Ability to work precisely at the proper height
- Room for material and tools, rated for 330lbs capacity (operator and equipment)
- Choose from two heights for job options
- Features an intuitive stored power lift/lower system for simple, 24/7 use
PUSH AROUND MAST LIFTS
Easier and more productive than manual access: the user simply steps into the fully guarded platform and presses a button or turns a handle.
- No need to erect and dismantle scaffold or climb up a ladder
- Position the platform height exactly where you want it.