Financial Benefits of lease purchase and hire purchase
We can guarantee competitive rates for what are regarded as some of the most reliable and durable trucks in the world. If you are looking for something different, we provide only quality equipment from a host of leading manufacturers.
- Frees up capital within the business for other investments
- Regular, fixed payments allow you to budget easier
- Tax advantages – if you are VAT registered you can reclaim all the VAT (Other financial benefits would be to offset capital gains tax against the equipment)
- Tailored packages – you decide if you want to put a deposit down, this can be quite flexible, we also offer balloon payments at the back end to reduce the monthly rentals
- Maintenance – the customer decides what maintenance package he wants (we offer various packages and also tailored packages to suit your machine use
Our extensive range of new, refurbished and second-hand forklift trucks are serviced to the highest standard by our trained technicians in the workshop.
We offer an extensive range of products from a leading brand (Doosan), and more. So, whether it’s a construction project or warehouse support, you’ll find the right truck for the job at the right price.
All our forklifts and warehouse equipment are professionally checked and serviced before hire. In the unlikely event of a breakdown however, our 24/7 recovery service still applies and we’ll will aim to have one of our technicians to you within four hours.
Call us on 0191 271 0899 to arrange a no-obligation site assessment.
Our range of material handling equipment
- Forklift trucks and warehouse equipment
- Manual Hand Pallet Truck
- Port and Terminal Machines
- Narrow Aisle Equipment
- Rough Terrain Material Handling Equipment
- Specialist Man Up Equipment
The benefits of hiring
Feel the benefits of a more flexible hire plan and rent for a day, week, month, or year. Many of our customers find our long-term hire and service contract is a better alternative than buying.
Free up your cash flow
Contract hire agreements offer a complete package, and can include delivery, maintenance, servicing and repairs. In most agreements, rentals are 100% allowable against tax
How the customer can benefit from Contract Hire
- Full package — delivery, maintenance, servicing and repairs are covered so no surprise costs
- Easy budgeting to give you peace of mind over your cash flow
- Deals are structured to your specific needs
- Tax-efficient –100% of rentals paid are normally offset against taxable profits
- Frees up capital for other investments
- Off-balance sheet funding — equipment does not depreciate on your balance sheet
- Improves your gearing ratio
- Rentals are classed as a revenue expense on your profit and loss account
- Unlike lease purchase, VAT is payable on each rental rather than in full at the outset, this eradicates the need for any large VAT payments upfront
We offer an extensive range of leading brands including Doosan and many more quality manufacturers. So whether it’s a construction project or warehouse support, you’ll find the right truck for the job at the right price.
All of our forklifts are professionally checked and serviced before hire. In the unlikely event of a breakdown however, our 24/7 recovery service still applies and we’ll have one of our technicians to you within four hours.
Call us on 0191 271 0899 to arrange a no obligation site assessment.